Alain J. P. Belda was chairman of the board of Alcoa (one of the world's largest aluminium smelting companies) from January 2001 to May 2008, and chief executive officer since May 1999. He now works as a managing director for Warburg Pincus. He leads the firm’s investment efforts in Latin America and also provides strategic counsel across the firm’s portfolio.
- Former Trustee, Ford Foundation
- Trustee, Conference Board 
- Director, Partnership for New York City 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Executive Management Company Website, accessed March 2013.
- Trustees, Conference Board, accessed December 24, 2007.
- Board of Directors, Partnership for New York City, accessed December 28, 2007.