Albright Stonebridge Group
"ASG is the premier global strategic advisory and commercial diplomacy firm. We offer perspectives honed at the highest levels of government and business, and insights informed by an unparalleled worldwide network."
The Albright Group, LLC now Albright Stonebridge Group, based in Washington, DC and headed by former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine K. Albright, is "a global strategy firm that works with businesses and organizations to achieve their objectives, improve their returns, and enhance relationships with key stakeholders." The Group states that it meets the needs of its clients "with insight, innovation and integrity" and helps clients to
- Broker agreements with governments and businesses
- Find and build business relationships
- Secure capital
- Develop public-private partnerships
- Identify and address political and regulatory risks
- Enhance corporate responsibility and citizenship
- Manage crises
- Build strategic relationships with opinion leaders
- Analyze privatization opportunities and offer strategic counsel for foreign investments
Accessed February 2016: 
- Madeleine K. Albright - Chair
- Carlos M. Gutierrez - Chair
- Amy P. Celico - Principal
- H.P. Goldfield - Vice Chair
- Anthony S. Harrington - Chair, Managing Board
- Jin Ligang - Principal
- James C. O'Brien - Vice Chair
- Dan K. Rosenthal - Principal
- Michael J. Warren - Managing Principal
- Madeleine K. Albright, former U.S. Secretary of State under Bill Clinton
- Carol M. Browner, former Administrator of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency under Bill Clinton
- Suzanne A. George, former Deputy Chief of Staff at the Department of State during the Clinton Administration
- James C. O'Brien, served as special presidential envoy for the Balkans and as Senior Adviser to the Secretary of State
- Wendy R. Sherman, served as Counselor and chief troubleshooter for the State Department under Clinton
It also states that it also has a "a world-wide network of experts, supported by an in-house team."
They are secretive about their clients, saying, "The Albright Group respects the confidentiality of our clients. We would be happy to discuss additional examples of our successes if you Contact Us."
1101 New York Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20005
Phone: (202) 842-7222
Fax: (202) 370-3599
Email: info AT TheAlbrightGroupLLC.com
Related SourceWatch articles
- What We Do, Albright Group, accessed July 2008.
- Albright Stonebridge Group About, organizational web page, accessed February 18, 2016.
- Who We Are, Albright Group, accessed July 2008.
- "James Baker’s Double Life in Iraq: The Carlyle Group Stands to Make Killing on Iraqi Debt", Democracy Now, October 13, 2004.