Alliance for School Choice
The Alliance for School Choice "is the nation’s vanguard organization for promoting, implementing, and enhancing K-12 educational choice. In collaboration with a host of national and state allies, we create opportunities for systemic and sustainable educational reform that puts parents in charge." 
Accessed September 2008: 
- William E. Oberndorf, Chairman - San Francisco, California
- John Kirtley, Vice Chairman - Tampa, Florida
- Charles R. Hokanson, Jr., President - Washington, D.C.
- Cory Booker - Newark, New Jersey
- David Brennan - Akron, Ohio
- Anthony Colón - Executive Commitee at-Large - Washington, D.C.
- Robert Cone - Everson, Pennsylvania
- R. Boykin Curry - New York, New York
- Betsy DeVos - Grand Rapids, Michigan
- John Fisher, Development - San Francisco, California
- Peter Flanigan - Executive Commitee at-Large, New York, New York
- Stephen Friess - Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- Brian Jones - Governance
- John Kirtley - Program Assessment
- Rebeca Nieves Huffman - Chicago, Illinois
- Susan Mitchell - Strategy and Policy, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Carrie Penner - Atherton, California
- Joseph E. Robert, Jr. - Washington, D.C.
- Richard Sharp - Richmond, Virginia
- J. Peter Simon - Finance and Audit, Morristown, New Jersey
- Anthony A. Williams - Washington, D.C.