American Red Cross
American Red Cross
"Since its founding in 1881 by visionary leader Clara Barton, the American Red Cross has been the nation's premier emergency response organization. As part of a worldwide movement that offers neutral humanitarian care to the victims of war, the American Red Cross distinguishes itself by also aiding victims of devastating natural disasters. Over the years, the organization has expanded its services, always with the aim of preventing and relieving suffering...
Board of Governors 2009 - 2010
Accessed October 2009: 
- Cesar A. Aristeiguieta - Director of EMS and Disaster Preparedness Emergent Medical Associates
- Bonnie McElveen-Hunter (Chairman) - CEO, Pace Communications, Inc.
- Sanford A. Belden - Retired
- Youngme E. Moon - Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
- Paula E. Boggs - Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Starbucks Coffee Company
- Suzanne Nora Johnson - Senior Director, Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
- Richard M. Fountain - Attorney, Law Offices of Richard M. Fountain, PA
- Richard Patton - Founder, Courage Capital Management
- Allan I. Goldberg - Executive Medical Director, Merck & Co., Inc.
- Laurence E. Paul - Managing Principal, Laurel Crown Partners LLC
- James G. Goodwin - Senior Partner, Goodwin & Grant, Inc.
- Joseph B. Pereles - Vice President Development and General Counsel, Drury Inns, Inc.
- Ann F. Kaplan - Chair, Circle Financial Group
- Melanie R. Sabelhaus
- James W. Keyes - Chairman & CEO, Blockbuster Stores, Inc.
- H. Marshall Schwarz - Retired Chairman, U.S. Trust Corporation
- Anna Maria L. Larsen - Partner, Larsen Consulting International
- Steven H. Wunning - Group President and Executive Office Member, Caterpillar, Inc.
- Roger Annis, "A Corrupt Response: The Red Cross’ Record of Failed Earthquake Aid in Haiti", Counterpunch, June 10, 2015.