Anpara-E power station
Anpara-E power station is a proposed 1320 MW coal-fired power plant to be built by UP Rajya Vidyut Nigam Ltd in Uttar Pradesh, India.
The map below shows Ramabal Nagar district, the approximate location where the plant would be built.
Anpara-E power station is located some distance from the other Anpara power stations: Anpara power station, Anpara-C power station, and Anpara-D power station. Anpara-E received environmental clearance in 2012.
In March 2015 the Chief Minister said construction on Anpara-E would begin soon.
It appears that the project is shelved or abandoned.
Sponsor: UP Rajya Vidyut Nigam Ltd
Location: Chaperghata, Rasulpur Bhuranda, Kripalpur and Bhartauli villages, Ramabal Nagar district, Uttar Pradesh
Coordinates: 26.192778, 79.940278 (exact)
Capacity: 1320 MW (2 x 660 MW)
Projected in service:
Coal Source: Imported
Estimated annual CO2:
Source of financing:
Permits and applications: Environmental Clearance, India MoEF, August 24, 2012
Articles and Resources
- Environmental Clearance, India MoEF, August 24, 2012.
- "Central govt did not fulfil even a single promise: Akhilesh," Business Standard, March 31, 2015
- "Broad Status Report," India Central Electrical Authority, May 29, 2015
- "Monthly Report on Broad Status of Thermal Power Projects in the Country," Government of India Ministry of Power, March 2016
- "Pending Application of SEBs UPTO 31st July, 2011" Coal.INC.IN, August 18, 2011.