"Launched in October 2012 The B Team is a group of global business leaders who share similar views about the need to transform business, delivering a “Plan B” that champions concrete solutions to help make capitalism a driving force for social, environmental and economic benefit.
"Together, these B Team Leaders will use their collective voice, experience, entrepreneurial skills and influence to undertake challenges that will help shape a future of business motivated by people, planet and profit." 
Accessed May 2015: 
Alongside Richard and Jochen, The B Team Leaders are:
- Shari Arison, Owner, Arison Group
- Kathy Calvin, CEO, UN Foundation
- Arianna Huffington, Chair, President & Editor In Chief, Huffington Post Media Group
- Mo Ibrahim, Founder, Celtel
- Guilherme Leal, Founder & Co-Chairman, Natura
- Strive Masiyiwa, Founder & Chairman, Econet Wireless
- François-Henri Pinault, CEO & Chairman, Kering
- Paul Polman, CEO, Unilever
- Ratan Tata, Chairman, Tata Group
- Muhammad Yunus, Chairman, Yunus Center
- Former Irish President and UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Mary Robinson and former Norwegian Prime Minister Gro Brundtland are Honorary B Team Leaders representing the interests of “people and our planet”.