- Ward Churchill and Jim Van der Wall, The COINTELPRO Papers: Documents from the FBI's Secret Wars against Domestic Dissent (South End Press, 1990).
- Paul Wolf, cointel.org, no date. Links to extracts from the Church Committee reports; FBI COINTELPRO documents; the COINTELPRO Casebook; and other COINTELPRO Sources.
- Joe Allen, "Black Power, Racism and COINTELPRO in the Heartland: Justice for the Omaha Two", Counterpunch, January 9, 2007.
- Justin Ponkow and Troy Nkrumah, "The House of Reps Vote 404 to 6 to Pass the Bill that Legalizes COINTELPRO?", Znet, November 28, 2007.
- Angola 3 News, "COINTELPRO and the Omaha Two: An Interview with Michael Richardson", Dissident Voice, July 20, 2010.
Special Demonstration Squad (UK)
- Tony Thompson, "Inside the lonely and violent world of the Yard's elite undercover unit", The Observer, Sunday 14 March 2010.
- "Subverting the subversives", BBC, 23 October, 2002.
- For information on countering such subversion see http://www.activistsecurity.org/
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Operation Mockingbird
- Operation Northwoods
- psychological warfare
- Leonard Peltier Defense Committee