Category:US Health Care System
US Health Care System is a category containing information on issues, organizations and individuals involved in the debate or lobbying over the failure of the United States to provide universal health care to its citizens and the shape of health care reform.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "US Health Care System"
The following 123 pages are in this category, out of 123 total.
- Campaign for America's Future
- Campaign for an American Solution
- Carl Bearden
- Carl Oberg
- Center for American Progress
- Center for Community Change
- Center for Comparative Effectiveness Research
- Children's Defense Fund
- Chris Fink
- Chris Marie Farr
- Christovan Trimarchi
- Christy Andruss
- Cindy Mallette
- Coalition for Health Insurance Choices
- Colette Campbell
- Conservatives for Patients Rights
- Corey Lewandowski
- Creative Response Concepts