Children First America
Children First America is an organization associated with the Children's Educational Opportunity Foundation America. It's mission is to eradicate public schools in the United States.
Chairman: Richard L. Sharp
- Michael Watson - Executive Vice President
- Cheryl Hillen - Vice President for Development
- Matthew Ladner - Vice President of Policy and Communications.
- John E. Hock - Director of Media Relations
- Ron Harris - Director of Parent Initiatives
MediaTransparency notes Children First America received $150,000 in 2002 - $100,000 from the John M. Olin Foundation for "communication and parent outreach programs" and a $50,000 unrestricted grant from the Richard and Helen DeVos Foundation. 
- "Children First America", MediaTransparency, accessed May 2005.
- Bradley Foundation grants given since 2001 December 6, 2011.