Chris Berg is the Director of Communications for the Institute of Public Affairs (IPA) and the Editor of the IPA Review.
- "Chris Berg", accessed August 2005.
- "Splitting Telstra is not the right move", Australian Financial Review, August 22, 2005.
- David Forman (Executive director, Competitive Carriers Coalition), "Telco debate needs facts not fiction", Letter to the Editor, Australian Financial Review, August 23, 2005.
- Chris Berg, "The Net is anarchy: keep it that way", The Age, October 24, 2005.
- Chris Berg, "Halters on Google for now", Australian Financial Review, February 09, 2005.
- Chris Berg, ": Aunty will be proud of Maxine's candidacy: The former ABC host will attract the luvvies, but don't write off John Howard", The Australian, February 27, 2007.
- Matthew Ricketson, "Journo turning politician? It's an old story", The Age, March 2, 2007.
- Chris Berg, "Comments, corrections, clarifications, and c*ckups" Crikey, March 15, 2007.
- Chris Berg, "While you weren't looking, freedom went up in smoke", The Age, October 28, 2007.
- Chris Berg, "Radical reform needed to clear up the telco mess", The Age, December 16, 2008.