"In 1992 he exposed revelations that a PBS documentary had fabricated key facts – causing PBS to withdraw its support for the film – the first time the organization had made such a move.
"At the New York Post, Mr. Ruddy’s series on abuses of the Social Security Disability programs led to national media attention and congressional reforms. Also while at the Post, Mr. Ruddy broke several stories relating to the death investigation of Deputy White House Counsel Vince Foster.
"Christopher Ruddy is a Media Fellow at the Hoover Institution on War, Revolution and Peace. He holds a B.A. summa cum laude in History from St. John's University in New York and a Master's Degree in Public Policy from the London School of Economics." 
- The Strange Death of Vincent Foster: An Investigation, Simon & Schuster's Free Press, 1997, ISBN 0684838370.  
- Bitter Legacy: NewsMax Reveals the Untold Story of the Clinton-Gore Years, NewsMaxMedia, 2002, ISBN 0971680736. 
- Catastrophe: Clinton's Role in America's Worst Disaster, NewsMaxMedia, 2002, ISBN 0971680752. 
- Articles published by NewsMax.
Related SourceWatch articles
- Christopher Ruddy.bio
- Christopher Ruddy. FrontPage magazine
- Christopher Ruddy. interview, etc.
- Christopher Ruddy. The Strange Death of Vincent Foster
- Christopher Ruddy. Simon & Schuster.
- Christopher Ruddy. Allbookstores.com,
- Christopher Ruddy. Amazon.com
- Christopher Ruddy, Newsmax.
David Martin, "The Strange Death of Vincent Foster, by Christopher Ruddy, a Review" The Home Page of DC Dave, March 1, 1998.