Climate Care wiki is a UK-based carbon offset company founded by eco-entrepreneur Mike Mason in 1997.
"The ClimateCare team has been a part of J.P. Morgan's Environmental Markets group since April 2008. Our innovative origination team provides advice and support to companies and project developers in emerging markets to create emissions reduction credits from projects that successfully reduce greenhouse gas emissions. The team has considerable experience and knowledge in developing and executing projects in many sectors including renewable energy, municipal waste management, industrial gases, energy efficiency and forestry." 
Accessed July 2010: 
- Edward Hanrahan, Executive Director and Head of Global Sales
- Odin Knudsen, Strategic Advisor, Business Development and Global Head of Origination
- Mike Mason, Managing Director - Innovation
- Tom Morton, Executive Director
Resources and articles
- Carbon offsets
- John Ashton
- Sir Crispin Tickell - Chair of Climate Care’s Environmental Steering Committee (2006) 
- "The project is monitored by the Climate Care environmental steering committee, which includes such notable figures as Sir Crispin Tickell, Sara Parkin, Paul Ekins and Jonathon Porritt."