Compass Consulting Group
'Compass Consulting Group states on its website that it "excels in work with the Ohio Congressional Delegation and across the U.S. Senate. Furthermore, we recognize that Governors and other state and local elected officials represent a valuable, though underutilized asset for the business community in lobbying in Washington."
Lobbying for American Electric Power
American Electric Power also spent $80,000 on Compass Consulting Group in 2008 and a further $20,000 to date in 2009. The registered lobbyists were Ted Hollingsworth, Thomas F. Needles and Patrick A. Smith.
On its website, Compass lists clients as having included:
- Advocates for School Choice
- American Electric Power
- Cornell Companies, Inc.
- CSX Corporation
- Custom Crews, Inc.
- Edison Electric Institute
- First Energy
- Fluor Corporation
- Green Energy Technologies, Inc
- Jobs for Ohio’s Graduates (pro bono)
- Learning Concepts
- Rubber Manufacturers Association
- School Choice Ohio
- Sisters of Charity Health System
- St. Vincent Charity Hospital
- Tree of Knowledge Learning Center
- Tremco, Inc.
- United States Enrichment Corporation
- University of Phoenix
- Virtual Schoolhouse
- White Hat Management, LLC
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- "Overview", Compass Consulting Group, accessed August 2009.
- "American Electric Power", Center for Public Integrity, accessed July 2009.
- Compass Consulting Group, "Clients", Compass Consulting Group website, accessed August 2009.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|