"Corn Products has changed its name to Ingredion to better reflect the ingredients we supply and the markets we serve. What has not changed is our commitment to supplying our customers with quality, innovative ingredient solutions that are on-trend and in demand.
"Headquartered in the Chicago suburb of Westchester, Illinois, Ingredion Incorporated is one of the world’s leading ingredient solutions providers; we turn corn, tapioca, wheat, potatoes and other raw materials into a myriad of ingredients for the food, beverage, brewing and pharmaceutical industries as well as numerous industrial sectors. With more than 10,000 employees around the world, we serve customers in more than 60 diverse markets in over 40 countries. In 2011, our net sales reached $6.2 billion - a growth of 42% over 2010." 
Accessed September 2012: 
- Richard J. Almeida - Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Heller Financial, Inc.
- Luis Aranguren-Trellez - Executive President of Arancia Industrial, S.A. de C.V.
- Ilene S. Gordon - Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Ingredion Incorporated
- Paul Hanrahan - Former President and Chief Executive Officer of The AES Corporation
- Karen L. Hendricks - Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of The Baldwin Piano & Organ Company
- Wayne M. Hewett - President and Chief Executive Officer of Arysta LifeScience Corporation
- Gregory B. Kenny - President and Chief Executive Officer of General Cable Corporation
- Barbara A. Klein - Former Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of CDW Corporation
- James M. Ringler - Chairman of the Board of Teradata Corporation
- Dwayne A. Wilson - President and Chief Executive Officer of Savannah River Nuclear Solutions, LLC