|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Cornell University (Ithaca, New York).
Cornell University does animal testing.
Facility information, progress reports & USDA-APHIS reports
This facility performed animal experiments involving pain or distress but no analgesics, anesthetics or pain relievers were administered. For copies of this facility's U.S. Department of Agriculture-Animal Plant Health Inspection (APHIS) reports, other information and links, see also Facility Reports & Information: Cornell University Ithaca, NY 
For links to copies of a facility's USDA-APHIS reports, other information and links, see also Facility Reports and Information: Weill Medical College, New York, NY. 
USDA AWA reports
As of May 26, 2009, the USDA began posting all inspection reports for animal breeders, dealers, exhibitors, handlers, research facilities and animal carriers by state. See also USDA Animal Welfare Inspection Reports.
Articles and resources
- Animal products & health issues (The China Study)
- Animal testing
- Cornell University Central Heating Plant
- National Institutes of Health
- National Primate Research Center System
- ↑ Facility Reports and Information: Cornell University Ithaca, NY, Stop Animal Exploitation NOW!, accessed February 2010
- ↑ Facility Reports and Information: Weill Medical College, New York, NY, SAEN, February 2010
- Dr. T. Colin Campbell, Thomas M. Campbell II About The China Study, The China Study, accessed January 2011
This article may include information from Tobacco Documents Online.
|Search the Documents Archives of the Tobacco Industry|
|Legacy Tobacco Documents Library:|