EchoStar (EchoStar Communications Corporation) with its DISH Network is the second largest direct broadcast satellite (DBS) TV provider in the U.S. (after DIRECTV). EchoStar has over 13 million subscribers and has alliances with internet service providers (ISPs) and voice communications providers such as EarthLink, Qwest, and Sprint Nextel to offer combined services. 
Key executives and 2006 pay: 
- Charles W. Ergen, Co-founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, $2,821,053
- Carl Vogel, Vice Chairman and President, $516,000
- Bernard L. Han, Chief Financial Officer, $121,000
- O. Nolan Daines, Executive Vice President of Strategic Initiatives, $419,000 plus (exercised $1,530,000 in options)
Selected members of the Board of Directors: 
- James DeFranco, Co-founder EchoStar
- Cantey Ergen, Co-founder EchoStar
- Gary S. Howard, Former Chief Operating Officer of Liberty Media Corporation
9601 South Meridian Boulevard
Englewood, CO 80112
- EchoStar Profile, Hoovers, accessed November 2007.
- 2006 PAC Summary Data, Open Secrets, accessed November 2007.
- EchoStar lobbying expenses, Open Secrets, accessed November 2007.
- EchoStar Key Executives, Yahoo Finance, accessed November 2007.
- Charles W Ergen, Forbes, accessed November 2007.
- Board of Directors, EchoStar/DISH Network, accessed November 2007.