Dan Clawson, PhD., University of Massachusetts. 
- The Next Upsurge: Labor and the New Social Movements (Cornell University Press, 2003).
- Families at Work: Expanding the Bounds, edited by Naomi Gerstel, Dan Clawson, and Robert Zussman (Vanderbilt University Press, 2002).
- Dollars and Votes: How Business Campaign Contributions Subvert Democracy, with Alan Neustadtl and Mark Weller (Temple University Press, 1998).
- Required Reading: Sociology's Most Influential Books, edited by Dan Clawson (University of Massachusetts Press, 1998).
- Money Talks: Corporate PACs and Political Influence, with Alan Neustadtl and Denise Scott (Basic Books, 1992). Finalist: C. Wright Mills Award.
- Bureaucracy and the Labor Process: The Transformation of U.S. Industry 1860-1920 (Monthly Review Press, 1980).
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- CV, University of Massachusetts, accessed March 15, 2009.