Daniel C. Esty
Daniel C. Esty' 
- July 2001- Director - Yale World Fellows Program, Yale University, New Haven, CT
- July 1994- Hillhouse Professor of Environmental Law and Policy - Yale School of Forestry and Environmental Studies (joint appointment at Yale Law School), New Haven, CT
- Director - Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy, New Haven, CT
- July 1998- Associate Dean - Yale School of Forestry and Environmental Studies, New Haven, CT
- August 2000- Visiting Professor - INSEAD, Fontainebleau, France
- Senior Fellow (Visiting Fellow to December 1993) - Institute for International Economics, Washington, D.C.
- 1991-93 Deputy Assistant Administrator for Policy - U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Washington, D.C.
- 1990-91 Deputy Chief of Staff - U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Washington, D.C. – served on the personal staff of the EPA Administrator with responsibility for policy coordination and issue development across the spectrum of EPA concerns including the 1990 Clean Air Act, regulatory reform, enforcement, the NAFTA negotiations, World Bank Global Environmental Facility restructuring, and Rio Earth Summit preparations
- 1989-90 Special Assistant to Administrator William Reilly - U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Washington, D.C.
- 1986-89 Attorney - Arnold & Porter, Washington, D.C.
- World Economic Forum (Forum Fellow)
- Council on Foreign Relations (Member)
- Unilever Environmental Board (Member)
- Coca-Cola Company (Environmental Advisory Board Member)
- American Farmland Trust (Board Member)
- Resources for the Future (Trustee)
- Connecticut Fund for the Environment (Board Member)
- Global Agenda Council (GAC) on Water Security, World Economic Forum (Member)
- Planet Green (Board of Advisors)
- TechTurn (Board of Directors)
- Sustainable Technology Capital (Advisory Board)
- Environment IQ (Chair)
- Central Intelligence Agency State Failure Task Force (Member)
- Sustainable Technology Fund, Board Member