David W. Heleniak
David W. Heleniak, "who joined Morgan Stanley in May 2005 as vice chairman, managing director and member of the firm's management committee, will focus, as a member of the Office of the Chairman, on key strategic issues for the Firm as well as on Morgan Stanley's investment banking business." 
- Director, Japan Society
- Director, MacDowell Colony
- Director, New York City Ballet 
- Ex-Officio Director, Partnership for New York City 
- Director, New York City Investment Fund 
- "David W. Heleniak", (Biographical note), Undated, Accessed June 2007.