E. Calvin Beisner
E. Calvin Beisner, Ph.D. is a theologian, historian and spokesperson for the The Cornwall Alliance for the Stewardship of Creation. According to the Heartland Institute, Beisner is "well-versed in the science of global warming as well as in how the issue gets handled in religion and politics. ... In October 2006, he debated the primary author of the Evangelical Climate Initiative's 'Climate Change: An Evangelical Call to Action.'"  Beisner's speech at the Heartland Institute's 2008 International Conference on Climate Change was titled, "Scientific Orthodoxies, Politicized Science, and Catastrophic Manmade Warming: Challenges to Evangelicals Navigating Rough Waters in Science and Policy." He is also a former Professor of Social Ethics at Knox Theological Seminary and a lead organizer of the Interfaith Stewardship Alliance (ISA), a group of clergy skeptical of climate change.  Beisner is known in some circles as the "leading evangelical climate-change skeptic," although he has no climatology background or experience. 
Beisner and the ISA
Beisner, along with Roy Spencer, Paul Driessen, and Ross McKitrick, co-authored a report for the ISA in July of 2006, "refuting the work of an opposing religious organization called the Evangelical Climate Initiative." Along with the report was "a letter of endorsement signed by numerous representatives of various organizations, including 6 that have recieved a total of $2.32 million in donations from oil-giant ExxonMobil over the last three years. 
International Conference on Climate Change
Beisner was a speaker at the International Conference on Climate Change (2009) organized by the conservative think tank the Heartland Institute. His presentation was titled "Human Health Effects of Warming and Cooling." 
- Global warming skeptics
- SourceWatch:Project:Creating Articles on Sponsors and Speakers at The 2008 International Conference on Climate Change
- Heartland Institute
- The 2008 International Conference on Climate Change
- "Conference speakers: 2008 International Conference on Climate Change (PDF)," Heartland Institute, accessed March 2008.
- "2008 International Conference on Climate Change (PDF)," Heartland Institute, accessed March 2008
- Mark Bergin, "Global Warming and Christian Stewardship", byFaith Magazine, August 2006.
- David P. Gushee, "Opinion: the End of the Hummer Age", Associated Baptist Press, October 2006
- Advisory Board, Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow, accessed September 19, 2008.
- "Calvin Beisner" Desmogblog.com, accessed March, 2009
- Cal Beisner, "Human Health Effects of Warming and Cooling", Presentation to the Heartland Institute's International Conference on Climate Change (2009), March 10, 2009. (A copy of Dunn's presentation is not available).