Help Shine the Light of Transparency on ALEC
El Hassan Bin Talal
HRC Prince El Hassan Bin Talal "Chairman of the Arab Thought Forum, President of the Club of Rome, Moderator of the World Conference for the World Intellectual Property Organization, Founding Member, Vice Chairman of the Foundation for Interreligious and Intercultural Research and Dialogue (Geneva). Member of the Board of Trustees of the International Crisis Group. Co-chair of the Independent Commission on International Humanitarian Issues." 
"is Royal Highness is currently working with American Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) on a program called Partners in Humanity, to improve understanding and build positive relationships between the Muslim World and the United States. In March 2009, His Royal Highness agreed to chair the Integrity Council for the Global Commons." 
- President Emeritus, World Conference of Religions for Peace
- Director, Nuclear Threat Initiative
- Commissioner, Weapons of Mass Destruction Commission
- Advisory Board, Global Strategy Forum 
- Advisory Board, International Task Force on Preventive Diplomacy 
- Advisory Board, Soliya 
- International Advisory Board, Forum 2000 Foundation 
- Winner of a 2007 UNEP: Champions of the Earth Award
- Council, World Future Council
- Patron, Global Centre for the Responsibility to Protect 
- Member, Global Leadership Foundation 
- Trustee, Bibliotheca Alexandria
- "H.R.H. Prince El-Hassan Bin Talal, Chairman of RSS Board of Trustees", accessed May 2006.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- ↑ El Hassan Bin Talal, Weapons of Mass Destruction Commission, accessed October 8, 2007.
- ↑ Trustees, Bibliotheca Alexandria, accessed February 10, 2011.
- ↑ Global Strategy Forum Advisors, organizational web page, accessed July 2, 2012.
- ↑ High Level Advisory Board, East West Institute, accessed February 26, 2008.
- ↑ Advisory Board, Soliya, accessed February 4, 2011.
- ↑ Committees, Forum 2000 Foundation, accessed January 2, 2009.
- ↑ Patrons, Global Centre for the Responsibility to Protect, accessed December 11, 2009.
- ↑ Members, Global Leadership Foundation, accessed January 11, 2010.