Electric Power Research Institute
The Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) was formally established in 1973 as a nonprofit organization "to manage a broad public-private collaborative research program on behalf of the electric utility industry, the industry's customers, and society at large." 
- Jeffry E. Sterba, Chairman PNM Resources, Inc.
- Robert W. Fri, Vice Chairman Resources for the Future
- Anthony J. Ahern - Buckeye Power, Inc.
- Jesse H. Ausubel - The Rockefeller University
- Yves Bamberger - Electricité de France
- W. Paul Bowers - Southern Company
- Nicholas A. Brown - Southwest Power Pool, Inc.
- Kevin Burke - Consolidated Edison Co. of New York, Inc.
- Michael J. Chesser - Great Plains Energy
- Phyllis E. Currie - Pasadena Water & Power Department
- Michael H. Dworkin - Institute for Energy and the Environment, Vermont Law School
- Michael S. Greene - TXU Power
- Richard R. Grigg - FirstEnergy Services Company
- Takuya Hattori - Tokyo Electric Power Company
- Steven G. Hickok - Bonneville Power Administration
- Donald C. Hintz - Entergy Corporation (Ret.)
- Seth D. Hulkower - Long Island Power Authority
- Ralph Izzo - Public Service Electric & Gas Company
- Kathryn J. Jackson - Tennessee Valley Authority
- Karen Y. Knutson - Business Software Alliance
- Stephen J. Lennon - ESKOM
- James H. Miller - PPL Corporation
- Steven E. Moore - Oklahoma Gas & Electric
- Robert P. Powers - American Electric Power Company
- Walter R. Quanstrom - BP, plc (Ret.)
- Mark T. Savoff - Entergy Corporation
- J.M. Shafer - Tri-State Generation & Transmission Association, Inc.
- Charles W. Shivery - Northeast Utilities
- Richard H. Silverman - Salt River Project
- Gary L. Smith - Alabama Electric Cooperative, Inc
- James L. Turner - Duke Energy Corporation
- Larry L. Weyers - WPS Resources, Inc.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Geoff Johnson, "Passing the buck doesn't pay for health care costs", The Green Life, December 2, 2004.