Enact the Plan
Enact the Plan is a 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to promoting the Simpson-Bowles Plan proposed in the Simpson-Bowles Commission through "the media placement and communications and interviews throughout the country and to encourage persons and corporations to provide financial support for such purposes". The group was founded by Timothy J. Pagliara in Franklin, Tennesee after the Simpson-Bowles Commission. Pagliara claims to have had an epiphany while climbing Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania about the Simpson-Bowles Commission and decided to form Enact the Plan to spread support for the commission's findings with more than $50,000 of his own money.
Fix the Debt
3000 Meridian Boulevard
Franklin, TN 37067-6396
Articles & References
- "Executive Summary", Enact the Plan, Accessed January 25, 2013.
- "Bylaws of Enact the Plan", Enact the Plan, Accessed January 25, 2013.
- Geert De Lombaerde,"Franklin money manager launches Bowles-Simpson crusade", Nashville Post, March 9, 2012.
- "Partners", Fix the Debt, Accessed January 25, 2013.
- "Filing Acknowledgement", Enact the Plan, March 12, 2012.