This plant was listed in the NETL list of proposed coal plants. However, no further information can be found on it, and it appears to have been abandoned.
Sponsor: Energy Expediters, Inc.
Capacity: 450 MW
- "Tracking New Coal-Fired Power Plants", National Energy Technology Lab, May 2007, page 23. (PDF)
Related SourceWatch Articles
- Carbon Capture and Storage
- Existing U.S. Coal Plants
- US proposed coal plants (both active and cancelled)
- Coal plants cancelled in 2007
- Coal plants cancelled in 2008
- Wyoming and coal
- State-by-state guide to information on coal in the United States (or click on the map)<us_map redirect="Wyoming and coal"></us_map>