Entravision Communications Corporation
Learn more about Pete Peterson-funded astroturf projects at the Fix the Debt Portal.
Entravision Communications is a publicly traded media company based in Santa Monica, California. Entravision was founded in 1996 and has been acquiring and creating Spanish communication outlets ever since. The company owns a diverse group of media assets that include Spanish "television stations, radio stations and digital platforms."  The company states that their "media assets are strategically located in fast-growing and high-density U.S. Hispanic markets."
The company posted $194,396,000 in total revenue in 2011.
Ties to Pete Peterson's "Fix the Debt"
The Campaign to Fix the Debt is the latest incarnation of a decades-long effort by former Nixon man turned Wall Street billionaire Pete Peterson to slash earned benefit programs such as Social Security and Medicare under the guise of fixing the nation's "debt problem." Entravision Communications Corporation is part of the Campaign to Fix the Debt as of February 2013.
This article is part of the Center for Media and Democracy's investigation of Pete Peterson's Campaign to "Fix the Debt." Please visit our main SourceWatch page on Fix the Debt.
|About Fix the Debt|
The Campaign to Fix the Debt is the latest incarnation of a decades-long effort by former Nixon man turned Wall Street billionaire Pete Peterson to slash earned benefit programs such as Social Security and Medicare under the guise of fixing the nation's "debt problem." Through a special report and new interactive wiki resource, the Center for Media and Democracy -- in partnership with the Nation magazine -- exposes the funding, the leaders, the partner groups, and the phony state "chapters" of this astroturf supergroup. Learn more at PetersonPyramid.org and in the Nation magazine.
As of February 2013
- Walter F. Ulloa - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Christopher T. Young - Executive Vice President, Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer
- Jeffery A. Liberman - Chief Operating Officer
- Mario M. Carrera - Chief Revenue Officer
- Mark A. Boelke - General Counsel, Vice President of Legal Affairs and Secretary
Board of Directors
As of February 2013
- Walter Uolla, Chairman of the Board
- Philip C. Wilkinson
- Paul A. Zevnik
- Esteban E. Torres
- Gilbert R. Vasquez
- Jules G. Buenabenta
2425 Olympic Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90404
phone: (310) 447-3870
Resources and articles
Featured SourceWatch Articles on Fix the Debt
- Fix the Debt Portal Page
- Fix the Debt's Leadership
- Fix the Debt's Partner Groups
- Fix the Debt's State Chapters
- Fix the Debt's Lobbyists
- Fix the Debt's Parent Group
- Fix the Debt's Corporations
- Pete Peterson
- Peter G. Peterson Foundation
- America Speaks
- Simpson-Bowles Commission
- Erskine Bowles
- Alan Simpson
- Social Security
- Entravision, "Overview", organization website, accessed February 12, 2013
- Entravision Communications Corporation, "2011 Annual Report, organizational document, accessed February 12,2013
- Entravision, "Officers & Directors, organization website, accessed February 12, 2013
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|