Eric Schlosser is a correspondent for the Atlantic Monthly.
"His work has also appeared in Rolling Stone, Vanity Fair, the Nation, and The New Yorker, among others. His skills as reporter and journalist have earned him the highest praise in a cross section of industries. He has received a National Magazine Award and a Sidney Hillman Foundation Award for reporting. All three of his books have been national bestsellers," a biographical note states. 
- Fast Food Nation: The Dark Side of the All-American Meal, Harper Perennial; 1st Perennial edition, January 2002. ISBN 0060938455 2001
- Eric Schlosser and Charles Wilson, "Chew on This: Everything You Don't Want to Know About Fast Food", Houghton Mifflin, May 2006. ISBN 0618710310
Related SourceWatch articles
- Becky Johnson
- Best Food Nation
- Charles Wilson
- Charlie Arnot
- Chew on This: Everything You Don't Want to Know About Fast Food
- Fast Food Nation
- Front groups
- Third party technique
- Food Inc - narrator
- Eric Schlosser Bio, Houghton Mifflin, accessed November 2007.
- Sustainable Food Trust Staff, organizational web page, accessed January 24, 2012.
- Edible Schoolyard Project Advisory Board, organizational web page, accessed May 28, 2013.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|