Guodian Feixian power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Guodian Feixian power station (国电费县发电厂二期) is a 1,300-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shandong Province, China.
An additional 2,000 MW has been proposed.
The photo shows the project in Fei County (Feixian), Linyi Prefecture, Shandong Province.
Background on Plant
The two existing coal-fired units of Guodian Feixian power station, totaling 1,300 MW, were brought online between 2006 to 2007. The plant is owned by China Guodian. In 2012 the Shandong Electric Power Construction Engineering Company said an additional 6,000 MW was planned.
Description of Expansion
China Guodian has said it plans for the power station to eventually reach 7,300 MW total, but there are no recent developments, and the plan appears speculative for now.
Project Details for Phase II
- Sponsor: China Guodian
- Location: Fei County (Feixian), Linyi Prefecture, Shandong Province, China
- Coordinates: 35.3188721, 117.905724 (approximate)
- Status: Pre-permit Development
- Gross capacity: 2,000 MW (Units 3&4: 1,000 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- “国电费县发电有限公司,” 费县招商局, 2012-11-15
- "国电费县发电厂二期2×1000MW扩建工程环境影响报告书（简本),” 豆丁, accessed September 2014
- "国电费县电厂--费县人民政府," feixian.gov.cn, Aug 12, 2014