Guodian Feixian power station
(Redirected from Feixian Power Plant Unit 3–6)
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Guodian Feixian power station is a 1,300-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shandong Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Fei County (Feixian), the approximate location of the plant in Linyi Prefecture, Shandong Province.
Background on Plant
Description of Expansion
Project Details for Units 3-6 Expansion
- Sponsor: China Guodian
- Location: Fei County (Feixian), Linyi Prefecture, Shandong Province, China
- Coordinates: 35.266, 117.978 (approximate)
- Status: Units 3 & 4: Pre-permit Development  Units 5 & 6: Announced
- Gross capacity: 4,000 MW (Units 3-6: 1,000 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "World Electric Power Plants Database,", Platts, June 2014. The database is not available online but can be purchased from Platts.
- Ailun Yang and Yiyun Cui, "Global Coal Risk Assessment: Data Analysis and Market Research," World Resources Institute working paper, November 2012
- “国电费县发电有限公司” 费县招商局 2012-11-15
- "国电费县发电厂二期2×1000MW扩建工程环境影响报告书（简本）” 豆丁 accessed September 2014