The company profile for Forbes, Inc. on Yahoo.com states "Repeat after Forbes: Capitalism is good!"
The family-owned company publishes the biweekly business magazine, " Forbes," long promoted as the 'Capitalist Tool'."
Aside from Forbes Magazine, Forbes Inc also publishes:
- Forbes FYI, American Heritage; and
- American Legacy, "an African-American history quarterly that's a joint venture with RJR Communications".
The company also runs the Forbes.com website, "produces business-related conferences, and publishes custom magazines for a variety of clients".
"Scottish immigrant and journalist B.C. Forbes launched "Forbes" in 1917. B.C.'s grandson Malcolm S. "Steve" Forbes became known as a self-funded Republican presidential candidate in 1996 and 2000," the Yahoo profile states.
- Chairman: Caspar W. Weinberger
- Vice Chair: Christopher Forbes
- President and CEO; Editor-in-Chief, Forbes; Chairman: Malcolm S. Forbes, Jr./Steve Forbes
- COO and President, American Heritage: Timothy C. Forbes
Columnists include Larry Bell.
60 5th Ave.
New York, NY 10011