Governor Frank Keating, President and CEO American Council of Life Insurers.
"Frank Keating served two terms as Governor of Oklahoma following a career in federal law enforcement and law enforcement related fields. As governor, he achieved charter, choice and curriculum rigor reforms in Oklahoma. He serves on The Teaching Commission and co-chairs with former Secretary Richard Riley, the National Commission on Higher Education Accountability." 
- Advisory Board, National Council on Teacher Quality
- Advisory Board, Ronald Reagan Legacy Project
- Director, Foundation for the National Archives
- Director, Talk:Jamestown Foundation
- Members of the Honorary Committee, Presidential Prayer Team
- Leadership, GOPAC
- Advisory Director, Stewart 
- "Frank Keating", (Biographical note), Undated, Accessed June 2007.