FrontPageMag.com is a neo-conservative magazine founded by ex-Marxist (Trokskyite) turned neo-conservative activist David Horowitz. FrontPage's output ranges from old-fashioned red-baiting and neocon punditry, to pushing pro-Likud zionist propaganda.
Increasingly the following organizations share writers or principals. For example, FrontPage will carry articles about universities/professors. Campus-Watch shortly afterwards will carry the same articles. Daniel Pipes writes for both websites. Similarly, there is a wide overlap with DiscoverTheNetwork.
Flak and Smear Campaigns
- FrontPageMagazine: attacks the Heinz Endowments Attacked the philanthropy of Teresa Heinz Kerry. 
- Attacked Purdue Univ. Prof. Harry Targ stating that: "The Peace Studies program at Purdue is designed to indoctrinate unsuspecting undergraduates in the views that have made Targ a Communist." 
- Promoted "Stop the Madrassa Community Coalition," which sought to shut down Khalil Gibran International Academy in New York City for its teaching of Arabic language and culture. 
- Wajahat Ali, Eli Clifton, Matthew Duss, Lee Fang, Scott Keyes, and Faiz Shakir, Fear Inc.: The Roots of the Islamophobia Network in America, CAB, August 2011.
- Paul de Rooij, "Undermining Civil Society: David Horowitz's Corrosive Projects", CounterPunch, April 11, 2005. Contains an overview and analysis of FrontPage magazine, and it purpose in propaganda.