GMOs in France
GMOs in France describes market for Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) in France, including policies that allow or ban them.
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- Genetic Engineering
- GMO Policies by Country
- U.S. Promotion of Ag Biotech in France
- Barbara Casassus, "French Government Defies E.U. Court on GM Maize," Science Insider, September 12, 2011.
- Stephanie Bodoni, "French ban of modified maize dealt blow in court: Monsanto, 10 other companies, challenged action," STLToday.com, September 10, 2011.
- "EU states must tell Brussels of GM bans: court," Expatica.com, September 8, 2011.
- Martin Banks, "Mixed response to ECJ ruling on GM crops," The Parliament, September 8, 2011.
- Rady Ananda, "GM crop saboteurs go free in France," The People's Voice, June 30, 2011.