Gary G. Howell
Learn more about corporations VOTING to rewrite our laws.
Gary G. Howell is a Republican member of the State House of Delegates in West Virginia. He represents the 49th District and serves on the following committees: Government Organization, Roads and Transportation, Senior Citizen Issues, and Veterans Affairs/Homeland Security.
Ties to the American Legislative Exchange Council
ALEC is a corporate bill mill. It is not just a lobby or a front group; it is much more powerful than that. Through ALEC, corporations hand state legislators their wishlists to benefit their bottom line. Corporations fund almost all of ALEC's operations. They pay for a seat on ALEC task forces where corporate lobbyists and special interest reps vote with elected officials to approve “model” bills. Learn more at the Center for Media and Democracy's ALECexposed.org, and check out breaking news on our PRWatch.org site.
- Room 4R, Building 1
- State Capitol Complex
- Charleston, WV 25305
- Capitol Phone: (304) 340-3191
- Business Phone: (304) 790-9022
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://www.legis.state.wv.us/House/Members/delmemview1.cfm?input=Delegate%20Howell
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- ↑ West Virginia Legislature. West Virginia House of Delegates. Accessed December 7, 2012.
- ↑ American Legislative Exchange Council, Natural Resources Task Force as of 6/30/2011, organizational task force directory, June 30, 2011, document obtained and released by Common Cause.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|