Gary Mauser is Professor at the Faculty of Business Administration and the Institute for Urban Canadian Research Studies at Simon Fraser University in Burnaby, British Columbia.
He is also a Senior Fellow with the conservative Canadian think tank, the Fraser Institute. His particular research interest is in critiquing gun control policies as being ineffective at reducing crime. His work has been criticised for inaccurately citing statistics.
His biographical notes on the Fraser Institue website states that he is "a member of the Board of Directors of British Columbia Wildlife Federation and the President of Barnet Rifle Club." 
Institute for Canadian Urban Research Studies
Faculty of Business Administration
Simon Fraser University
CANADA V5A 1S6
Email: mauser AT sfu.ca
- Gary A. Mauser, The Failed Experiment: Gun Control and Public Safety in Canada, Australia, England and Wales, Fraser Institute, November 2003.
- "Dr. Gary A. Mauser", accessed May 2005.
- "Gary Mauser", accessed May 2005.
- "Gary Mauser Professor in the Faculty of Business Administration CV, accessed May 2005. (The is to a Adobe pdf file).
- "Biography: Gary Mauser, Professor, Simon Fraser University", accessed May 2005.
- Tim Lambert, For Gary Mauser, down is a "horrifying increase", Deltoid, June 23, 2004.