George F. Will is a conservative columnist and commentator, as well as a frequent panelist on ABC's This Week.
Briefing book backer
In 1980, George Will rumored to haved used a briefing book stolen from Jimmy Carter to coach Ronald Reagan for the debates. Afterwards, he went on ABC's Nightline and praised Reagan's performance without noting his involvement.
- Steve Rendall, The Hypocrisy of George Will: Pundit's double standards, ethical lapses seldom noted, Extra!, September/October 2003
- Misinformation from George F. Will, Media Matters for America
- See how you compare to George Will
- George Will's connection to the 1970s Ice Age Myth , 5mins http://www.youtube.com/user/potholer54#p/u/24/EU_AtHkB4Ms
- Directors, Raoul Wallenberg Committee of the United States, accessed August 22, 2008.