GolinHarris has a Hispanic marketing practice, "Confianza," headed by senior vice president Zandra Zuno. Zuno also leads "the internal and external marketing communications initiatives for the agency," and previously worked for Zimat Consultores, a Mexican PR firm. 
Working for Dow
In March 2006 Golin Harris was appointed to run a global campaign to help clean up the poor reputation of Dow Chemical. In an email to O'Dwyers PR Daily, Dow Chemical staffer Terri McNeill wrote that the company wants "stakeholders to better understand how its products, people and actions contribute to human progress." Dow has refused to compensate the victims of the 1984 Bhopal disaster in India, a liability it inherited when it took over Union Carbide.
Managing NGO Activists
On August 23, 2006 G-H issued a press release on its 50th anniversary, emphasizing its "specialty areas" of work. Number one of seven highlighted areas is 'Engage: Activist Issues Management'. According to G-H, "In response to the growing influence of NGOs, GolinHarris has formalized its approach to leverage and deflect the influence of activists on issues ranging from the environment to animal welfare." 
GolinHarris has approximately 460 staff across 30 offices around the world.
- Al Golin, founder;
- Fred Cook, president & CEO;
- Brian Beck, CFO;
- Ellen Ryan Mardiks, CMO;
- Keith Burton, President, Insidedge.
- American Legacy Foundation
- BEA Systems, Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Capital One
- Coors Brewing Company
- Cotton Council International
- DHL Worldwide Express
- Dow Chemical
- Kidde PLC
- Levi-Strauss & Co.
- Mattel, Inc.
- McDonald's Corporation
- National Peanut Board
- Nestle S.A.
- Nintendo Company LTD
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- SC Johnson
- Special Olympics
- State Farm Insurance
- State of Florida - Department of Citrus
- Texas Instruments
- Toyota Motor Company
- United States Postal Service
- Walt Disney Company
- Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company 
GolinHarris Corporate Headquarters
111 E. Wacker Drive, 11th Floor
Chicago, IL 60601
- ↑ "Experience. GolinHarris", accessed May 2007.
- ↑ "Zuno to Lead Hispanic Practice at GolinHarris," Holmes Report (sub req'd), September 2, 2008.
- "Golin Harris Launches New Suite of New Products To Address PR Trends", Media Release, September 12, 2006.
- "GolinHarris The Next Fifty Years", undated, accessed September 2006.
- "GM Edges BM For Dow" O'Dwyers PR Daily, March 13, 2006. (Sub req'd).
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|