Hilton Hotels Corporation is a large hotel chain based in Beverly Hills, California, U.S.A., with hotels in over 80 countries around the world. Brands include Hilton, Doubletree, Embassy Suites, and Hampton. The Conrad brand has upscale lodging. The Homewood Suites brand has long-term stay. 
|Key executives and 2006 pay: ||Options
|Stephen F. Bollenbach, Co-Chairman and Chief Executive Officer||N/A||N/A|
|Matthew J. Hart, Chief Operating Officer||$850,000||$5,840,000|
|Robert M. La Forgia, Chief Financial Officer||$1,150,000||$388,000|
|Ian R. Carter, Chief Executive Officer of Hilton International||$2,910,000||N/A|
Selected members of the Board of Directors: 
- Barron Hilton, Co-Chairman of Hilton Hotels
- John H. Myers, Also President and Chief Executive Officer, GE Asset Management, a subsidiary of General Electric Company
- Peter V. Ueberroth, Also Chairman of the Board, U.S. Olympic Committee
9336 Civic Center Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Resources and articles
- ↑ Hilton Hotels Profile, Hoovers, accessed October 2007.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Profile William Hilton, Forbes, accessed October 2007.
- ↑ Profile William Hilton, NNDB, accessed October 2007.
- ↑ Hilton Hotels lobbying expenses, Open Secrets, accessed October 2007.
- ↑ (Archive) Hilton Hotels Key Executives, Yahoo Finance, accessed October 2007.
- ↑ Board of Directors, Hilton Hotels, accessed October 2007.