Howard Wolfson is a Democratic political consultant, a partner in the media and political consulting firm the Glover Park Group, and Communications Director for New York Sen. Hillary Clinton's campaign for the Democratic nomination for the 2008 presidential campaign.
Related SourceWatch articles
- ↑ Team: Howard Wolfson, Glover Park Group.
- ↑ Raymond Hernandez, "Creating a Clinton Strategy With an Instinct for the Kill," New York Times, November 13, 2006.
- Raymond Hernandez, "Mrs. Clinton's Chief Worrywart Moves On," New York Times, February 15, 2001.
- "Movers & Shakers - political consultants Howard Wolfson and Michael McElwain," Campaigns & Elections (FindArticles.com), September 2001.
- Raymond Hernandez, "Firm Close to the Clintons Is a Political Force in New York," New York Times, March 22, 2005.
- Jim Rutenberg, "One Democrat Draws a Line: Republicans Are for Opposing," New York Times, August 1, 2005.
- Connections: Howard Wolfson, Political Friendster.