Instituto Bruno Leoni
The Instituto Bruno Leoni describes its role as promoting "a public discussion of awareness and information on the themes of the environment, competition, energy, market liberalization, taxation, privatization, and reform of the social state. Created in 2003 on the model of Anglo-Saxon think tanks, IBL strives to be a stimulation and resource for the political class by raising the level of awareness of private citizens, and drawing their attention to all matters involving public policy and the role of the state in the economy."
- Alberto Mingardi, Director General
Email: alberto.mingardi AT brunoleoni.it
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch Articles
- Climate Change
- Climate change sceptics
- Climate change skeptics/common claims and rebuttal
- International Conference on Climate Change (2008)
- International Conference on Climate Change (2009)
- Researching global warming skeptics
- think tanks
- Heartland Institute, "International Conference on Climate Change: Global Warming: Was It Ever Really a Crisis?", March 8-10, 2009, page 34.
- Heartland Institute, "Co-Sponsors", Heartland Institute website, March 5, 2009.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|