International Fellowship of Christians and Jews
The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews was founded in 1983 by Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein to "promote understanding and cooperation betweeen Jews and Christians and to build broad support for Israel and other shared concerns".  The organization is a registered 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, which had revenue of $50 million in 2005. It has offices in Chicago and Jerusalem. 
Mission and Programs
IFCG states that its mission includes rallying "thousands of churches and millions of Christians worldwide to support Israel", working to "encourgea and increase Christian tourism to Israel", promote the pruchase of products made in Israel and "explaining and defending Israel's position and right to security (hasbara), and help inform Christians on the Jewish roots of Christianity, deepening their ties with the people of Israel and their faith." 
IFCG also raises funds to support its key programs including:
- Guardians of Israel: "helps families suffering the impact of poverty and terrorism in Jerusalem and throughout the Holy Land";
- Isiah 58: "brings food, clothing, medical help and other lifesaving aid to elderly Jews and orphans in the Former Soviet Union";
- Stand for Israel: "mobilizes U.S. churches, Christian leadership and individual supporters of Israel to express their solidarity with the Jewish State through prayer and advocacy";
- On Wings of Eagles: "has brought hundreds of thousands of Jews to Israel, their ancestral homeland, from the Former Soviet Union, Ethiopia, Argentina and other countries in distress". 
Board of Directors
- Yechiel Eckstein, President
- John P. French, Co-Chairman
- Robert R. Mazer, Co-Chairman
- Jeffrey Royer, Treasurer
- Barbara Walker, Secretary
- Robert Asher,
- Rev. William Dubocq
- J.R. Dupell
- Steven Hefter
- Andrew Lappin
- Edward Lasky
- Barbara Manuel
- Melvin Myland
- Shirley Myland
- Suzanne Peyser
- Nathan Shapiro
- Joseph Wein
Some notable supporters of IFCJ have been:
International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, Inc.
30 N. LaSalle St, Suite 2600.
Chicago, IL 60602-3356
Phone: (312) 641 7200
Fax: (312) 641 7201
Email: info AT ifcj.org
- International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, "Our Mission", accessed May 2007.
- International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, "2005 Summary Annual Report", p.2. (477Kb Pdf)
- International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, "2005 Annual Report", accessed May 2007. (2.73 MB Pdf file)
- International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, "Our Programs", accessed May 2007.
- International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, "Endorsements", accessed May 2007.
- Bill Berkowitz, "Ralph & the Rabbi: a thinner Reed?: International Fellowship of Christians and Jews scrubbed co-founder Ralph Reed's name from its website after giving Reed's Century Strategies more than $800,000 in contracts", Media Transparency, May 22, 2007.