Irwin Stelzer is a senior fellow and director of Hudson Institute’s Center for Economic Policy.
"Prior to joining Hudson Institute in 1998, Stelzer was resident scholar and director of regulatory policy studies at the American Enterprise Institute. He also is the U.S. economic and political columnist for The Sunday Times (London) and The Courier Mail (Brisbane, Australia), a contributing editor of The Weekly Standard, a member of the Publication Committee of The Public Interest, and a member of the board of the Regulatory Policy Institute (Oxford)," a biographical note states.
He has been a managing director at Rothschild and is an alumnus of both New York University and Cornell.
- Hudson Institute – director
- The Weekly Standard – Contributing editor
- American Enterprise Institute – Resident scholar
- Sunday Times (London) – columnist
- Courier Mail – columnist
- Irwin Stelzer (ed), "The Neocon Reader", Grove Press, January 2005. ISBN 0802141935 (This book includes contributions from Tony Blair, Bill Kristol, Robert Kagan, Condoleezza Rice and Michael Gove)
- "Irwin M. Stelzer", Hudson Institute, 2004.
- "The Sideshow Annex: The special relationship: Blair and Bush", 56K, undated. (This has an extract from Neil Chenoweth's book on Rupert Murdoch).
- "'It's crazy to think that I'd threaten Blair'", Observer, October 17, 2004.
- David Smith, "Blair's salad days with Murdoch's guru", Observer, October 17, 2004.