James S. Tisch
James S. Tisch is the son of Laurence Tisch and the brother of Andrew Tisch, and was employed by the Loews Corporation. He served as Vice President of Financial Analysis from 1981 to 1985. He was on the Board of Directors from 1985 to 1995 and served as Executive Vice President from 1986 to 1995.
The following are affiliations for James S. Tisch:
- Loews CEO (1999-)
- Loews Co-President (1994-)
- Diamond Offshore Drilling CEO (1986-)
- Loews VP (1982-94)
- Member of the Board of BKF Capital Group
- Member of the Board of CNA Financial
- Member of the Board of Diamond Offshore Drilling (as Chairman, 1986-)
- Member of the Board of Loews (1986-)
- Member of the Board of Vail Resorts (1995-)
- Conference of Major Superiors of Men
- Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations Chairman (past)
- Partnership for New York City Board of Directors
- Republican Jewish Coalition Board of Directors
- United Jewish Communities Chairman (2001-)
- Chair, WNET 
Tisch graduated with a BA from Cornell University (1975) and an MBA from the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania (1976).
Related SourceWatch articles
This article may include information from Tobacco Documents Online.
|Search the Documents Archives of the Tobacco Industry|
|Legacy Tobacco Documents Library:|
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|