Jeffrey Bell (also known as Jeff Bell) often works together with Frank Cannon. Jeffrey Bell was
- president of the econometric consulting firm Lehrman Bell Mueller Cannon Inc. which he started with Lewis Lehrman, John Mueller and Frank Cannon
- until 2000 a director of the Alexis de Tocqueville Institution (AdTI) where Frank Cannon was secretary
- a senior consultant in the 'Gary Bauer for President 2000' campaign where Frank Cannon was national campaign manager and finance director.
Jeff Bell is still a principal at Capital City Partners and so is Frank Cannon.
- Jeffrey Bell, "Populism and Elitism: Politics in the Age of Equality", Regnery Publishing, May 1992, ISBN 0895265176
- "Jeffrey Bell," Right Web, November 20, 2003
- "Jeffrey Bell," Foundation for Community and Faith-centered Enterprise
- "Booknotes Populism and Elitism," C-span.org, July 12, 1992
- "Gary Bauer Profile," National Journal, November 6, 1999
- Jeffrey Bell and Frank Cannon, "Bush vs. Kerry," Weekly Standard, January 31, 2004
- Ramesh Ponnuru, "Bauer vs. Forbes: The fight for third place," National Review, Dec 20, 1999