Dr John Jiggens "is a writer and journalist who has published several books including The Incredible Exploding Man, Marijuana Australiana, The Sydney Connection and, with Jack Herer, the Australian version of The Emperor Wears No Clothes. Along with Matt Mawson, Anne Jones and Damien Ledwich, he edited The Best of The Cane Toad Times.
"As a journalist, he has contributed feature articles to The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age, Rolling Stone, Penthouse, Simply Living and many other magazines. He edited The Cane Toad Times, The Westender and Brisbane Theatre Magazine.
"His Ph.D was 'Marijuana Australiana: Cannabis Use, Popular Culture and the Americanisation of Drugs Policy in Australia 1938 - 1988'. The two volumes which derive from his doctoral dissertation are The Sydney Connection and Marijuana Australiana." 
His articles can be found here: http://drjiggens.com/essays_articles.html
- John Jiggens, The Sydney Connection: Nugan Hand, Murray Riley & the Murder of Donald MacKay (Network to Investigate the Mackay Murder, 2007). Review Review
- John Jiggens, The Killer Cop and the Murder of Donald Mackay (Network to Investigate the Mackay Murder, 2009). (see especially Appendix 1, The Drug Joke: Drugs and Police Corruption)
Recent Articles (2010)
- John Jiggens , "The Afghan War: "No Blood for Opium": The Hidden Military Agenda is to Protect the Drug Trade", Global Research, April 21, 2010.
- John Jiggens , "The Never Ending Drug War: The Personalities, Politics and Espionage Intrigues that Shaped the DEA: A Review of Douglas Valentine's book", Global Research, April 22, 2010. (see Douglas Valentine)
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Home, John Jiggens, accessed September 14, 2009.