John Templeton Foundation
The John Templeton Foundation tries to encourage the integration of religious beliefs and free-market principles into the classroom.
Accessed May 2010: 
- John D. Barrow
- Paul C. Davies
- Heather Templeton Dill
- David G. Myers
- Stephen G. Post
- Jeffrey P. Schloss
- John W. Schott
- Jane M. Siebels
- Handly Templeton
- John M. Templeton, Jr.
- Josephine (Pina) Templeton
- Gail Zimmerman
- Atlas Economic Research Foundation: Templeton and Atlas provide the Templeton Freedom Prizes for Excellence in Promoting Liberty giving $15,000 to "market-oriented poverty programs; for ethics and values; for social entrepreneurship and for student outreach". Under the awards it is planned that $1.25 million will be distributed between now and 2007.
- Leonard Liggio is executive director of the project.
- Business for Sterling: Received donation from John Templeton.
- E.G. West Centre: Funded the course Educational Freedom: A Global Perspective  at the centre, which promotes "market solutions in education".
- Wheaton College (Illinois) "has consistently been the top nominee on the John Templeton Foundation Honor Roll for Character Building Colleges."
- John Tierney, When Every Child is Good Enough, New York Times, November 21, 2004
- "... a recent report, "A Nation Deceived: How Schools Hold Back America's Brightest Students," by the John Templeton Foundation  summarizes research showing that gifted children thrive with more advanced material and describes their current frustration ...: 'When they want to fly, they are told to stay in their seats. Stay in your grade. Know your place. It's a national scandal.'"
Resources and articles
- Nicholas Colangelo, author of "A Nation Deceived: How Schools Hold Back America's Brightest Students"
- Templeton Prize for Progress in Religion
- Trustees, John Templeton Foundation, accessed May 8, 2010.