Joshua Micah Marshall is editor and publisher of TPM Media LLC, a group of websites that originated with Marshall's Talking Points Memo blog. Marshall began publishing Talking Points Memo in November 2000, during the Florida recount. TPM launched its second site, TPMCafe.com, in 2005 and TPMuckraker.com and TPM Election Central in 2006.
TPM Media websites
- Talking Points Memo, home of Marshall's blog and expanded into a "front page" for all TPM Media websites
- TPM Muckraker, investigative journalism with a focus on political scandals
- TPM Cafe, a group blog and discussion site
- TPM Election Central, election news
- The Horse's Mouth, media criticism by Greg Sargent
- "About TPM Media", Talking Points Memo, accessed March 22, 2008.
- "Blogger, Sans Pajamas, Rakes Muck and a Prize", The New York Times, February 25, 2008.
- Paul McLeary , "How TalkingPointsMemo Beat the Big Boys on the U.S. Attorney Story", Columbia Journalism Review, March 15, 2007.
- David Glenn, "The (Josh) Marshall Plan", Columbia Journalism Review, September / October 2007.
- Noam Cohen, "Blogger, Sans Pajamas, Rakes Muck and a Prize", The New York Times, February 25, 2008.
- See how you compare to Josh Marshall