This profile of a superdelegate has a corresponding profile at the site of Superdelegate Transparency Project partner Huffington Post. Citizen journalists there have collected information on this superdelegate which now needs to be moved here so citizens can have full access to the information. YOU can help out by taking a minute to move this information. No experience - technical or journalistic - is necessary and full instructions are here.
||See all the Ohio members of Congress, candidates and blogs at the Ohio portal.
Joyce Beatty is a superdelegate in the 2008 Democratic presidential nomination.
Money in politics
Committees and affiliations
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- DemConWatch - Best source for superdelegate endorsement info.
- USAToday Election Central - Probably the best resource for votes. Pledged PL/EOs and At-Large delegates are shown at the bottom.
- WashingtonPost.com - Adobe Acrobat document with full listing of superdelegates broken out by state and then type.
- CapitalEye - Lists campaign contributions in last cycle.
- PoliticalIndex.com - State political party links (the Washington Post link above should give complete information. However, if you need to follow up, try these links.
- Politico.com - politico.com's page showing superdelegate status. If you click on the '+' icon for any state/territory, the list will expand and show the commitments. WARNING - This should not be considered a valid source for updating the table. It is however useful as a reference for finding source material. For instance, you can use a Google's news search to confirm a superdelegate's status as it is shown on politico.com.
- PoliticalResources.com - Links to Secretary of State offices (for official election results).
- Wikipedia's page on superdelegates - This list may supplement the info available at DemConWatch. Watch out for unsourced information, though.