Julian L. Simon
Prof. Julian Lincoln Simon (February 12, 1932–February 8, 1998) was professor of business administration at the University of Maryland, a Senior Fellow at the Cato Institute, and a member of the Advisory Board of the American Immigration Institute (a program of the Alexis de Tocqueville Institution - AdTI). Together with Ather Akbari, he wrote one report for the 'American Immigration Institute':
- Julian Simon & Ather Akbari, "The Truth About Immigrant 'Quality'", American Immigration Institute, Arlington, Va, April 1995 
A 26 page document that can/could be ordered at AdTI. 
- B.A., Harvard, experimental psychology, 1953
- Approximately four graduate courses in experimental psychology, Harvard, 1953
- M.B.A., University of Chicago, 1959
- Ph.D., University of Chicago, business economics, 1961
- Joel Kovel, "The Justifiers: A critique of Julian Simon, Stephan Schmidheiny, and Paul Hawken on Capitalism and Nature", Capitalism Nature Socialism, 10 (23), pp.3-36, (1999).
- Julian Simon's Perilous Optimism
- The Problem of Denial
- Critique of 'The Ultimate Resource'
- Albert Bartlett's critique of exponential growth
- Human Populations, critique of Julian Simon