Kaelan Hollon is Director of Communications and Public Affairs at Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America, the peak U.S. drug industry lobby group.
- 2007 - present: Director of Communications and Public Affairs at Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America;
- 2005 - 2007: Senior Account Manager at Peritus Public Relations working on pharmaceuticals issues;
- 2001 — 2004: University of Kentucky College of Law.
Articles and Resources
Related SourceWatch Articles
- "Kaelan Hollon", LinkedIn, accessed March 2009.
- Partnership for Prescription Assistance, "Partnership for Prescription Assistance Prepared to Help Louisiana Workers Hurt by Recession", Media Release, February 26, 2009.
- Kathleen Baydala, "TV’s ‘Beaver’ helps metro residents with Rx program", Clarion Ledger.com (Mississippi), March 11, 2009.
- SMARxT DISPOSAL, "Common Questions ", SMARxT DISPOSAL website, accessed March 2009.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|