Kathryn S. Fuller
Kathryn S. Fuller has been a director of Alcoa (one of the world's largest aluminium smelting companies) since 2002.
"Ms. Fuller retired as President and Chief Executive Officer of the World Wildlife Fund U.S. (WWF), one of the world's largest nature conservation organizations, in July 2005, after having served in those positions since 1989. Ms. Fuller continues her affiliation with WWF as a member of the Advisory Council of WWF.
"Ms. Fuller was a Public Policy Scholar at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars, a nonpartisan institute established by Congress for advanced study of national and world affairs, for a year beginning in October 2005.
"Ms. Fuller had various responsibilities within WWF and The Conservation Foundation from 1982 to 1989, including executive vice president, general counsel and director of WWF's public policy and wildlife trade monitoring programs.
- Director, Ford Foundation (Chair since May 2004)
- Director, National Museum of Natural History
- Director, Resources for the Future 
- Trustee, Brown University Corporation
- Trustee, Summit Foundation 
- Circle of Advisors, Rachel's Network