Learn more about Pete Peterson-funded astroturf projects at the Fix the Debt Portal.
Kelly Services is a temporary staffing company, based in the U.S., with operations in over 30 countries. According to the company, besides temporary staffing, it also offers full-time placement and outsourcing services. It started in 1946 offering only female clerical help but has expanded to include light industrial, technical, and professional employees of both sexes. It places information technology people, engineers, accountants, lawyers, scientists, substitute teachers, and medical staff.
In 2011, Kelly Services reported $5,551,000,000 in total revenues.
Ties to Pete Peterson's "Fix the Debt"
The Campaign to Fix the Debt is the latest incarnation of a decades-long effort by former Nixon man turned Wall Street billionaire Pete Peterson to slash earned benefit programs such as Social Security and Medicare under the guise of fixing the nation's "debt problem."
This article is part of the Center for Media and Democracy's investigation of Pete Peterson's Campaign to "Fix the Debt." Please visit our main SourceWatch page on Fix the Debt.
|About Fix the Debt|
The Campaign to Fix the Debt is the latest incarnation of a decades-long effort by former Nixon man turned Wall Street billionaire Pete Peterson to slash earned benefit programs such as Social Security and Medicare under the guise of fixing the nation's "debt problem." Through a special report and new interactive wiki resource, the Center for Media and Democracy -- in partnership with the Nation magazine -- exposes the funding, the leaders, the partner groups, and the phony state "chapters" of this astroturf supergroup. Learn more at PetersonPyramid.org and in the Nation magazine.
Executive Vice Presidents
As of February 2013
- George S. Corona: Chief Operating Officer
- Patricia Little: Chief Financial Officer
- Michael S. Webster: Global Solutions and General Manager, Americas
Senior Vice Presidents
As of February 2013
- Leif Agneus: Senior Vice President, EMEA and APAC
- Steve S. Armstrong: General Manager, US Operation
- Pamela M. Berlich: Direct Hire Practices
- James H. Bradley: Project Practices
- Teresa S. Carroll: Centers of Excellence and General Manager, Outsourcing & Consulting Group
- Michael E. Debs: Controller and Chief Accounting Officer
- Joseph Drouin: Global Service and Chief Information Officer
- Rolf E. Kleiner: Chief Innovation Officer
- Carolyn Palmer: Global Marketing
- Peter Quigley: General Counsel
- Nina M. Ramsey: Chief Human Resources Officer
- Debra Thorpe: Centralized Operations Management
Board of Directors
As of February 2013
- Terence E. Adderley: Chairman
- Donald R. Parfet: Lead Director
- Carol Adderley
- Carl T. Camden
- Jane E. Dutton
- Maureen A. Fay
- Terrence B. Larkin
- Conrad L. Mallet, Jr.
- Leslie A. Murphy
- Toshio Saburi
- B. Joseph White
|Key executives and 2006 pay: ||Options
|Carl T. Camden, Chief Executive Officer||$1,930,000||$257,000|
|William K. Gerber, Chief Financial Officer||$960,000||$57,000|
|Daniel T. Lis, Secretary and General Counsel||$577,000||$0|
|Michael L. Durik, Chief Administrative Officer||$1,150,000||$200,000|
999 West Big Beaver Road
Troy, MI 48084
Email: kfirst AT kellyservices.com
Resources and articles
Featured SourceWatch Articles on Fix the Debt
- Fix the Debt Portal Page
- Fix the Debt's Leadership
- Fix the Debt's Partner Groups
- Fix the Debt's State Chapters
- Fix the Debt's Lobbyists
- Fix the Debt's Parent Group
- Fix the Debt's Corporations
- Pete Peterson
- Peter G. Peterson Foundation
- America Speaks
- Simpson-Bowles Commission
- Erskine Bowles
- Alan Simpson
- Social Security
- About page, Kelly Services, accessed October 2007.
- "Kelly Services: 2011 Annual Report, March 2012.
- "Our Leadership", Kelly Services, Accessed February 4, 2013.
- Kelly Services Key Executives, Yahoo Finance, accessed October 2007.
- 2006 PAC Summary Data, Open Secrets, accessed October 2007.
- Kelly Services lobbying expenses, Open Secrets, accessed October 2007.